Wigan, Greater Manchester
About The Rudd Group
The Rudd Group is a family owned and run company that comprises of these three organisations:
– Bob Rudd gaming & amusement machine suppliers
– Innstay UK Ltd suppliers of EPoS, music systems & security solutions
– Clear Cool suppliers of glass washers, ice makers and associated products
We have depots in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Leeds, Keswick, Wigan, Nottingham and Birmingham. Due to our success we are nominated for all major breweries and pub companies.
This role is for a Senior Technician, for the Clear Cool division of The Rudd Group.
About Clear Cool
All areas of The Rudd Group cater to the licensed trade and hospitality sectors, an industry the whole family are passionate about.
Clear Cool was introduced to help Licensees and Managers run the day to day operation of their venues. We offer ware washing and catering equipment on low weekly rentals which include warranty and servicing for the lifetime of the contract.
We pride ourselves on our first-class service and quality products. With depots throughout the UK, nationwide delivery and this premium service we have an enviable reputation within the industry.
About the Role
To support this growing division, we are looking for a Senior Technician to join the team in our Wigan depot.
As a Senior Technician, your main responsibilities will be to:
– Ensure full stock control of Clear Cool stock across all six depots
– Refurbish and repair stock that comes back into depot from venues
– Develop training of other Rudd Group Technician across all depots, this may involve some on- site training
– Support the sales function of Clear Cool by ensuring stock is turned around quickly when in need of repair and refurbishment
– Work with the Wigan depot service team and attend Clear Cool service calls on site when necessary
This Senior Technician role comes with a number of benefits including:
– Competitive salary
– Fully expensed company van
– Mobile phone
– Access to a number of corporate perks such as discount on hotels, flights, phone insurance and online shopping
– Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers
– Excellent opportunities for career progression
Working hours would be 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Occasionally some flexibility and travelling between depots will be required.
You may also be required to take some phone calls from Technicians who are in the field after 5pm.
Ideally you will already have experience as a Technician/Engineer of ware washing, catering equipment and ice makers and a background in the catering industry.
In addition, you will have:
– The ability to work unsupervised and to manage your time effectively
– The ability to work as part of a team and do what is needed to get the job done
– Flexibility in working hours
– The desire to help grow the Clear Cool division across all depots
Please send your CV and covering letter, which should explain why you are the right candidate for the role.