About The Rudd Group
The Rudd Group is a family owned and run company
that comprises of these three organisations:
– Bob Rudd gaming & amusement machine suppliers
– Innstay UK Ltd suppliers of EPoS, music systems & security solutions
– Clear Cool suppliers of glass washers, ice makers and associated products
We have depots in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Leeds, Keswick, Wigan, Nottingham and Birmingham. Due to our success we are nominated for all major breweries and pub companies.
This role is for The Rudd Group as a whole, you will be working with all three divisions of the group if you are the successful candidate.
About the role:
To support our growing business, we are looking for a Finance Apprentice to join our busy Accounts team based at our Newcastle Head Office.
As Finance Apprentice, your main responsibilities will be to learn and understand:
- Bookkeeping Transactions
- Bookkeeping Controls
- Elements of Costing
- Using Accounting Software
Our Finance Apprentice role comes with a number of benefits, including:
- Access to a number of corporate perks such as discounts on hotels, flights, phone insurance and online shopping
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Hours will average 37.5 hours each week – Monday – Friday. One of these days will be a day release which will be expected in order to meet the requirements of the academic aspect of the training.
The interested candidate should have a desire to work within an Accounts/Finance team.
In addition, you will have:
- excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to work with both customers and members of the public
- the ability to work unsupervised and to manage your time effectively
- the ability to comply with Health and Safety requirements and undertake a significant amount of manual handling
Please send your CV and covering letter, which should explain why you are the right candidate for the role.
We endeavour to respond to all applicants, however due to the volume of applications this is not always possible, therefore if you have not hear from us within one month of applying please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note that due to the nature of the role, the successful applicant will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks in accordance with rehabilitation of offenders act 1974.
The Rudd Group is an equal opportunities employer.